Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Meet Magic

Magic is a 3 - 4 year old male JRT. He is a tiny, loving little thing with the cutest under bite. He is a good boy who someone has been very mean to!

He was at a shelter where he had been sitting for at least 30 days in this condition before we took him. He wasn't listed on the website so no one knew he was there, he had no chance of getting out... well getting out alive that is.

We named him Magic because it is going to take magic to get him back to health and looking "normal"

It is going to be a LONG road to recovery for Magic but together we can do it and with all paws crossed and a few prayers he will be in a home by the summer.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Magic! I will be praying for a speedy recovery for him. It looks like he was hurt and has been sitting with multiple infections. Do you know where his injuries came from? It's too bad the shelter let him sit there like that for so long. Thank God for good people like you in this world.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Sweet little Magic. I'll be sending good thoughts as he recovers. He is one lucky guy that you found him. I know what a little more time in the shelter had in store for him.

Reese said...

I am so happy for Magic. There are lots of wonderful stories out there about animals... and it is so amazing to hear it and be part of their lives. I had a two rabbits which I got from a shelter and adopting them is such an overwhelming experience. I gave them everything... rabbit hutches, food, and proper care that they needed. I never regret having them in my life.

Anonymous said...

Poor dog! Lucky there are people like you for dogs like him.

This is just a brilliant blog. I'm after having a massive archive binge- I'm just finishing 2008 now, having worked backwards.