Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Moments away from being killed to happiness!

I love emails like this. Makes me want to go to the pound and take all the dogs out in hopes they are this lucky!

*****************************************



Hi Gloria & Amy,

I just wanted to send you an e-mail thanking you for Hanna (I actually changed her name to Stella). She is so wonderful - I can't express how happy I am to have her as part of my life!



She was a little shy at first and still needs a little adjusting to my home and to house training, but she's doing great! She's happy - she has quite a few toys already - her favorite is a blue squeaky lobster that's almost as big as she is! She loves to run around and play every night. I take her on several walks a day - we're going to visit the dog park in the morning! She's also so lovey and such a snuggler! She falls asleep in my arms like a baby every night!



Thank you both for her and for everything you do for animals - the world is a better place because of you. I knew as soon as I opened my home to her, my heart would never be the same, and that's exactly what happened - I love her so much!



I also attached some photos for you - enjoy!:)



Natalie (and Stella!)





























1 comment:

PATRICK BASS said...

I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves.Yours is a nice blog.