Thursday, April 21, 2011

2 more puppies

Today 2 more puppies went to their forever homes today. It is so nice to have the puppies going to their forever homes. I LOVE them so much but man oh man, I have like ZERO things to do in the mornings and when I get home from work. LOL! I don't have to take care of 13 crazy pooping eating puppies. LOL

Easter Sunday one more puppy goes home which leaves just Misty who is going home on the 30th. But she is in a foster home so that is nice.

Poor little Frosty I picked him up today at the vet office, he had 10 teeth pulled. Poor guy. But in the long run he will feel better and he lost an entire pound in a week so we are headed in the right direction with him.

Jean, my sweet Toy Fox Terrier went for a trail this weekend. PAWS CROSSED for her!!


And FINALLY I took a few pictures of Greta's puppies... still NO idea what they are mixed with :-)





No comments: