Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Made me sick

Well the puppies getting sick... ALL 16 of them one at a time.  most seem to bounce back within 24 hours which is great but some take a little longer to feel good again.  OMG Seriously these puppies are going to be the death of me.

On Saturday I was so stressed out and upset that I didn't eat or drink anything all day.  NOT good when you are 31 weeks pregnant.

My hands are so chapped from washing them so much they bleed and HURT so bad.  I put lotion on them and then sit there in pain until the stinging stops.

As of right now all the puppies are a live but with puppies there is always such a risk, you just never know.  I don't get it, I don't understand who they got sick and got sick with WHAT??  I mean none of this makes any sense.

I so can't wait until they are all better and in their homes.  I made myself so sick that I am now on a prescription ;-(  I am not very happy about being on a prescription while pregnant.  The doctor says it is ok but still I am not happy about it!

No comments: