Friday, November 9, 2012

Frustration

I tell every adopter everything I know about the dog. I hold nothing back because well if I were them I would want to know too.  Even though it has cost me adoptions, I don't really consider it a loss because they people and the dog would have gone home and been unhappy.  I don't ever want anyone to be unhappy.

I also tell everyone that if they need anything to let me know. I am here for them for the life of the dog.  What  is frustrating is when I have people say to me
"What haven't you told me about this dog I need to know" or they tell me they are having an issue and I tell them that the dog didn't have that issue with me and I would have to get back to them on what to do after I speak to my vet and trainer and they just keep saying the same thing over and over and over again.  I heard you the first time, I don't know what you want me to do.  I told you I will have to find out for you.

OR when I tell them what to do to fix the "issue" and they refuse and then call me to complain.... OMG!  I told you what to do and you are NOT LISTENING!!!!!!  Yes, I am.  NO YOU AREN'T because you aren't doing what I told you to do.

For the love of God, don't call me and complain and ask for advice and then when I give it to you ignore me!

So frustrating.

No comments: