Friday, November 30, 2012

The emails that annoy me...

When I write bio's I try to put as much information as possible in the bio's for the dogs.  Maybe I am just being "biiiiii" today BUT I just find it annoy when I receive an email and it says

I am interested in XXX (dogs name) please call me

I am sorry I don't mean to be rude but if I wanted to chat with someone on the phone I would have my number posted. 

Then I get the emails that say 

Tell me about XXX(dogs name).

What exactly are they looking for here. Again information is in the bio and if there is something specific you want to know ASK ME!  I am not going to GUESS at what you want to know and send you a big long email. I have better things to do then try to read you mind.

And then my favorite:

can you tell me the cost and age of XXX (dogs name)

OMG you are kidding right. How about THAT INFORMATION IS IN THE BIO TRY READING IT!

Just annoying have to spoon feed people information all the time.  I honestly reply to those emails with "check the bio"

I received an email the other day from someone that said "Will you take $150 for the puppy" I just replied back NO

I am not trying to "sell" these dogs and with puppies seriously $200 doesn't even come close to paying for everything that goes into them.  Feeding for 8 weeks, worming, potty pads, the endless amount of cleaning, shots, microchip, getting them fixed.  At $30 a bag that they go through at least a bag a week the last few weeks you are out of your mind if you think for one freaking second money is made by puppies. UGH!

No comments: