Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Note from Molly's foster mom... or is it her forever mom!

Hi,

COME GET THIS DOG!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!

Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that you don't have to worry about Molly while you get married and go on your honeymoon. She is fitting in here like she has always lived here. She came in and took right over. There have been a couple of protests from TJ at times, especially when she took over his spot on the bed, lol.

But they are really getting along quite well. They play, they rest, they play, they eat, they go potty, they play, they rest and it all starts all over. I do have to say though, that Molly is the champion pooper of all the dogs I have ever had, lol. She goes at least twice a day and most days three times and not little piles either, lol. We go for two walks a day, one in the morning and one in the evening after dinner and she goes both those times and maybe one other time in our yard on other outs during the day. The first morning I took them walking on two leashes, I came back with leases wrapped around up to my elbow, lol. So the next day I went to the pet store and bought an adjustable coupler and it has been a learning experience for all three us, but we get better at it each day. They beginning of the walk is always a little urgent, but as soon as she has done her thing, then she walks quite nicely. Now if I could only say the same for TJ. I'll tell you though, she is strong, if they both see a cat at the same time, I better be ready or they almost pull me off my feet.

This morning we went to the "bark park" for the first time. Molly was a little hesitant for about 20 minutes and then she got the hang of what it was all about and off she went running and playing with the other dogs. I think she really liked it.

So unless something unforeseen happens between now and when you get back from your honeymoon, like she doesn't get along with family and friends dogs in Akron, which I doubt, cause they all like to play too. I think you can count on us taking care of adopting her when you get back and she will have found her furever home!!

So I hope this gives you less thing to worry about. And Les and both hope that you have a wonderful day and a beautiful wedding and a really enjoyable honeymoon and we will be talking to you when you get back.

Marnay

1 comment:

LilliGirl said...

Keep us posted on how it turns out