Monday, May 19, 2008

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you to my foster homes for how wonderful you all are. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

This fostering stuff is such a pain in the butt I totally know it is, it is totally thankless, totally time consuming, I understand. But without you how many dogs would die? For the first time in the 5 years of volunteering in dog rescue and the past 2 years of running both my own rescue and Ohio Russell Rescue I have to say I AM FULL! It is so depressing. However, I know that because of all of YOU my foster homes that if I need to squeeze one if I probably could.

If I could pay you for all your hard work I would... if I could take you out for a nice dinner to say THANK YOU I would, I really would.

The best I can offer to you is pick up your foster dog, look him / her in the eyes and say "I promise you will be safe and loved from now on." Their eyes will say back to you "Thank you for my life!"

No comments: