Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dogs Dogs and more Dogs!

I think I mentioned this already but I was SO SICK last week. I was in bed pretty much all week the only reason I got up was to feed the puppies. That totally put me behind at work but what are you going to do!?

Anyway, Thursday I agree to take in two JRT mixes that my sister in law picked up off transport for me.


Freddy

Indiana Jones


They are both nice little dogs, we are having small issue with Indy but we are working through this and I hope by June he will be ready for adoption.. I hope!

Then Saturday after being sick all week I couldn't help myself and went to the dog pound ;-) There was this really cute JRT there

Frankie

Look at that face.. .see why I sucked it up and went to the pound. Who cares I was sick and wanted nothing more then to go to bed, he could be dead!

Then of course I walked through the pound "Just to see" what all was there....


Randy! Pure Breed Weimaraner.
How the heck was I going to leave him in the shelter?! I mean come on!

THEN Sunday, my friend June called me and said do you want a Mount Feist. HELL YEA! I have always wanted a Feist. So, Sunday evening I got in the Feist. He is so cool. I don't have a picture yet but I will work on that maybe tomorrow.

And because apprently I am FLIPPING CRAZY.. lol I commited to take in 3 more JRT's. They are getting picked up Friday by an adopter and then she is bringing them to my house.


Momma
and
babies



Ok, this makes me VERY FULL... I need get some dogs adopted ASAP. LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sucker :). They all look lovely - esp. that rough coated one from the pound.

Denise (Eddie's mom) said...

Bad case of withdrawal, hmm??!!