Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend update

Well this weekend turned out to be a pretty good weekend. Happy got a home on Friday night, really nice couple and Bumper FINALLY got him home on Saturday. He waited a long time for a perfect home.. I received an email from the women who adopted him and sounds like everything is going well. I sure hope all stays going well... I put a lot of thought into approving a home for him so I sure hope I did right by him... ugh.. I shouldn't worry so much.. lol

With Happy getting adopted that means the boys I received from Scioto all have homes.. granted only 2 out of the 3 were place able but still Happy and Batman both have really great loving homes.

Now I have 14 puppies and 4 moms to go.. LOL! Actually 2 of the puppies are already spoken for.. Astro and Bentley. Astro is going to a friend at work, Joe and his wife. And Bentley is going to a guy named John and his fiance. They already have one of my dogs... I believe John adopted Tony.. now named Buddy about 2 years ago now.. or at least 1.5 years ago.

So, I guess that means I only have 12 puppies to go.. LOL!

No comments: