Monday, March 29, 2010

Death Row to adopted

I rescued dog number 500 on Thursday. She was scheduled to die on Friday :-( She is a really nice dog... well I mean puppy. She is only about 6 or 7 months old and doesn't have a care in the world. She is lovable, huggable, kissable and great with everything including my 2 pound 7 week old puppies. She is great with kids, great around the horses, listens well.... can't believe she was going to die.

I received an application for her that looked great, had him come out and meet her and it was love at first site I think :-)

She is getting spayed on Thursday and goes home on Sunday. And to think she was marked for dead at the shelter!

Now that is what rescue is all about. Wish all could go that smoothly!

1 comment:

~Wyatts Mom~ said...

I am so happy for her. It just goes to prove that one person can change the life of a dog on death row by just doing something :)