Monday, September 22, 2008

Feels like I am on vacation... LOL!!

Milo, Spot and Midget to the clinic last night to get spayed / neutered. I get them back on Wednesday night.

Camp was adopted Sunday.

Rusty and Annie left on Friday.

So, where does that leave me? With Juno and Robin who go Wednesday morning to be fixed and I get them back Friday. Findlay, Regal, Razzel and Malcolm (the foster that will never get adopted b/c he is sick). That is 6 dogs at my house... not counting Petey b/c I am probably going to end up keeping him unless some awesome application comes in for him.

I feel like I am on vacation with that few dogs.. LOL!!

Granted I am getting two on transport on Thursday and 1 on Saturday. With all the dogs back from the clinic and with the 3 I am getting that means I have 12 JRT's and Malcolm and Petey.

So, by Saturday I should feel completely overwhelmed :-)

There are about 10 JRT's on kill lists in Ohio Pounds. UGH! I hope they get adopted out of the pounds because I can't take any more dogs :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to hear that some are finding homes. I'm saddened about the kill list - wish I could do something.

How are Jenny and the pups?