Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday's adoption day.

Was a total BUST :-( I did get one application for Munch which Kim, Bob and I will go to their house tomorrow to check it out. I had a hard time getting a read on these people... seemed nice. I don't know we will see tomorrow.

I did get an application on the puppies. A little worried because the lady just kept saying how cute they are. I realize they are cute but I want people who know JRT's or at least terriers... I don't know we will see. I told her and everyone else I am only collecting applications. I will hand select each home after Thanksgiving. I want these puppies to have the best of the best.

I do have a family on their way over right now. Hopefully they will like someone.

So, today was a disappointing day. Hopefully next week won't be. I would really like to see at least 4 dogs in homes before Thanksgiving. I don't think that is too much to ask, do you?

No comments: