Thursday, June 17, 2010

Every day at the vet office

Seriously, I should own stock in my vet office.. LOL I was there everyday this week. I hope they love me. At my main vet office I spend nearly $10K a year there....

Well Romeo was neutered this week, Eddie started his heartworm treatment (and a DIET), Ralf was neutered and everyone was updated on their booster shots.

I got a new dog in on Monday, Darla. She is cute but totally a Diva dog who wants to be with you 24/7. She is cute so I am sure she will get adopted fast. I take her to the vet tomorrow because I am pretty sure she is already fixed. YAY! Love when that happens.

Saturday is an adoption event and I am praying a few dogs get adopted because there are some REALLY CUTE JRT young dogs at Ross County and Fairfield County I would like to get out before time runs out. I check on them everyday praying they got adopted. I just really really hope they don't get killed before I can make arrangements to get them.

I am leaving for my vacation in a few weeks which makes me nervous because I don't want to leave my dog sitter with a million dogs. I feel like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place... I need to spend time for myself without dogs but I feel like leaving is selfish because dogs could die.. I hate feeling guilty about leaving. I just look at those sweet faces and think how horrible it would be if something bad happened to them because of me.

All paws are crossed that the dogs I have my eye on either get adopted OR stay alive long enough for me to make some room.

No comments: