Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Here we go again

Why is it that when it rains it pours?

JRT's falling from the sky YET AGAIN. I have 2 dogs in ever kennel, 1 in the barn, 1 in isolation b/c he is so super sick, 1 in the house.

I have 2 from Crawford County that are hopefully coming if they haven't been put down yet.. yikes! I have been traveling for days and I haven't been able to get on email or even use my cell phone for more then 2 days. I am so behind! So, hoping the dogs are dead! Granted if I am able to get them I have no idea where I am going to put them.. LOL! Well and I really don't know how I am going to get them to me. Oh geez!

I have a dog at Lorain County I have go get out and I have a dog at Valley View I need to get and again then I need to put them somewhere..LOL!

Then I have a person I am trying to help.. well two people and I am so busy that I feel like I am not being helpful enough. There is only so much I can do, especially when people hear what I am telling them but don't listen.

Then I have two people who want to bring their dogs back... one because the puppy doesn't fit their life style. They said she is a perfect dog but they are just so busy and feel guilty she spends so much time alone ;-( The other person because they are having issues now that everyone is back to work / school. I really think they could work it out and I suggested they contact the trainer I use because I know that it is a fixable issue, they just need some guidence, they are smart people I know they can do it. But are they willing?? That is always the question.

I was supposed to go 4 wheeling on Saturday but because of everything mentioned above I can't. THAT SUCKS! Honestly, pisses me off. I really want to go but what am I supposed to do leave the dogs unattended for a day. NOT possible. UGH! Ok, I have to stop talking about it because I am just getting mad!

No comments: