Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stressing out...

I am really starting to feel overwhelmed. My husband has been really sick all weekend and is still sick.. like not getting out of bed sick. I have 3 days till the Puppy Party and there is so much to do. aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Ok ok deep breath. I have no idea how I am going to get everything done.

I am just really freaking out.

Then to top it all off I feel horrible because I am supposed to go to the pound tonight and get two or three dogs out that are in danger and I don't want to. I have 2 dogs that I am supposed to pick up on Thursday and I don't want to. LOL! Isn't that horrible? I am just burning out and I want a break but in animal rescue there are no breaks, there isn't time off, there isn't time for yourself and I am burning out.

I know if I take a small break I will be up and running again soon but right now I am very unmotivated which makes me feel like the worlds worse person ever.

***Deep Breath*** ***sigh***

2 comments:

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Sounds like you might need a Vacation. Sorry that your husband is Sick. Hope things start to trn around.

Unknown said...

If you don't take a break, you will not be able to be there for the next dogs in need. Sometimes, one simply needs to walk away for a short while. I did for 24 hrs two weeks ago - was nice but missed my dogs HA.

You have multiple stressors now. You may need to not save :( some dogs to deal with everything else.