Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fran update

Well Fran's skin doesn't seem to be getting any better. I have here in the kennels with everyone else and she seems to really like that. I have her off lead and she just runs around the farm with the other dogs. She is just a happy little girl.

I am taking her back to the vet tomorrow. I think we need to get her on more medicine or at least something stronger.

I think she is going to be alright but it is going to take a long time!

Everyone else is doing fine. Ben has finally stop screaming like a pig when I pick him up. He is learning to trust so that is good. I did get two new JRT's on Monday. Nora and Tony. Nora is your typical female terrier and Tony OMG! What a chill out little guy. Someone is going to get an awesome pet with that guy!

I am getting two more JRT's on Saturday. I have no idea where I am going to put them. Oh and Ringo's foster home is going on vacation so I am supposed to get him back tonight. LOL!! He will stay in the house but the two new ones I am getting Saturday no IDEA!

Oh and I got a big dog yesterday at the pound... well she isn't big big but not JRT size... LOL!!

I have a few good applications on some of my dogs so hopefully my dogs will be able to meet them and it will be a match! I can't believe how slow adoptions have been. So, sad!!

Ok, well I got to leave work and run to the bank. I have some money to deposit and hopefully pay down on my $1,200 vet bill.... oopse! July was a rough month!

No comments: