Friday, March 27, 2009

Trying to keep up

I feel a bit overwhelmed... I have a lot of applications coming in, which is a super good thing but I feel a bit overwhelmed trying to keep it all straight. Just too many dogs to keep track of. I think once this weekend is over I will feel better.

Sally, a person I work with came over last night and will be adopting Milhouse one of my 9 puppies. My niece wants Sparky so that is another one spoken for. I have 4 or 5 people coming over on Sunday to see the puppies, 1 person coming to see Venus and Frankie and.... Oh a really nice lady came over yesterday to see Molly the Mom. She is going to bring her husband back over to meet her. Oh and Herman, someone is coming to see him on Sunday too.

Ok, so that is good. It is just a matter of keeping it all straight in my head.. LOL!! I hate the feeling of not having things done and not being organized. I need to sit down and make sure I am organized. LOL!!

So, the puppies are doing great. They are good eaters. I am still working on getting mom to get all the worms gone and have stolid poop. Poor dog. I can't even imagine how she was able to have all those puppies and for them to be as healthy as they are.

Wish me luck this weekend that a few dogs get adopted. I have been writing this blog all day and I just got another phone call about Cody so hopefully he will get a home too.

1 comment:

Anne Good said...

In case you missed it, here is the special on puppymills that ABC's Nightline showed on Friday: http://agoutloud.com/2009/03/29/nightline-special-on-puppymills/