Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 3 in the hospital becaues of Parvo

Talked to the vet today. Hope is doing ok. She did eat something today and didn't throw it up. Not that she ate a lot just a few bites but at least she didn't throw up. My vet said 50% chance of her living now. So, I guess we are getting better... poor baby girl.

Her being in the vet hospital is about $100 plus dollars a day but honestly I don't let money stand in the way of my dogs lives so I don't really care. All I care about right now is brining my Hope home and her being OK.

I have decided that if the family that I really like decides not to adopt her. I am keeping her. I have been through too much to let her go at this point.

Please keep praying everyone. We are no where near out of the woods yet.

1 comment:

Thoughts said...

I have been praying and praying for Hope's recovery. Sending good thoughts your way and hers... hang in there Amy :)