Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Puppies, please come home safe

I stopped at the vet today after work... actually left work earlier today to go to the vet. Not sure why but for the 2nd day in a row the vet has said "you can see them tomorrow" I want to hold them so badly. I want to wake up in the morning go to the barn and say "PUPPIES" and hear them all cry for me. I want to open the stall and have a herd of puppies come running at me. I want to bend down and ask them what they are doing and have them bite at my pant legs and when I pick them up have them lick my face.

I really don't know how much more of this I can take. I don't understand why they aren't better. I mean enough to come home.

When I left the vet yesterday I was feeling pretty good but today I don't.

I really can't handle loosing another puppy and disappointing another family. I don't understand why this is happening.

Ever keeps saying "Everything happens for a reason." Well can someone please explain to me what the flip the reason is?? PLEASE! "Maybe it is because you need to focus on the wedding" Well you know what flip the wedding... I just want my puppies home and safe.

I can't focus on anything with my puppies being sick. I really don't care to do anything but things I 100% have to do... like feed horses, shower, eat, feed cats, etc. I really just want to lay in bed and cry. Which is what I have been doing tonight.

I really just want my puppies to come home. PLEASE God let my puppies come home. I can't take this anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Amy! You are a strong lady w/a great heart. You have a lot of people sending positive thoughts and prayers out for you and the puppies.

Ignore that woman! People like her just try to tear others down. Just remember is only one nasty little voice in a chorus of voices that recognize the hard work and devotion you have to these animals!