Friday, September 18, 2009

When I am tired

When I have had a long crappy day at work and all I want to do is go home and sleep. I CAN NOT!

When I don't feel good and I just want to stay in bed. I CAN NOT!

When it is raining outside and all I want to do is snuggle up on the couch with a hot cup of tea. I CAN NOT!

When it is cold outside and the snow is up to your eye balls and I would rather not go outside. I would rather stay in the house. I CAN NOT!

Why???

DOGS, Animals, the farm.

I am not complaining... I am just pointing out a simple fact.

I had a crappy day at work, with a crazy co-worker.. Who seriously might be on medication and if this person is not they should be. I am absolutely exhausted and all I wanted to do was go home and go to bed. Well TOO BAD for me.

I left work, sat in traffic for an hour, went to the college, picked up 5 dogs, drove an hour home, settled the 5 dogs in, gave them all medicine, feed horses, cleaned kitty litter, brought horses in from outside, took care of puppies...cleaning, playing with a bit, feeding, giving worming medicine and then I went out to the kennels, cleaned kennels, gave dogs fresh food and water, gave them medicine.

It is not 9pm. I am hungry but too tired to do anything about it.. LOL!!

So, I checked email and decided to be a whiner for a bit and now I am going to bed... And yes I will take some cheese with the wine :-)

No comments: