Thursday, September 3, 2009

Anxiety is setting in.......

I am getting 5 JRT's today! Yes 5!



I am rushing to get everything done for work today so that I can bail out of here early. I am rushing home to take care of animals and get ready for the 5 that are coming. The crazy thing is I can't arrange who is going to live with who until I meet them and see how they interact with everyone.

I have a vet appointment at 6:20 for Paige, Tucker, Travis and Jeff. Everyone is getting heartworm tested, rabies shot and fixed.. well except for Tucker he is already fixed.

Tyler and I are going 4 wheeling this weekend....... we have barely seen each other in the last 2 weeks. He has been busy getting stuff done at the house and I have been busy with dogs.. what else. I freaking can't get anything else done!

We are leaving tomorrow after work and coming home Sunday sometime. I am starting to panic about all the stuff that needs to be done and arranged for the party NEXT WEEK! I am sure I will be fine but I hate just having thing hanging over my head.. ya know.

Oh deep breath.. feel overwhelmed.

No comments: