Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wonderful People

I seriously might cry while writing this blog post. I can't believe how many wonderful volunteers and adopters this rescue has. You are all so amazing!

For the first time in a long long long time vet bills are paid off before December 31st :-) I am usually running around the last minute stealing money from my savings account (ssshhhh don't tell my husband) to pay the vet bill. This year was totally different and it is because of the amazing amazing forever homes and volunteers that I have got to know and love.

Truly amazing.

Merry Christmas everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

***PS. make sure you give your rescue dog an extra tight hug tonight. For some this is the first time they have been loved and safe for Christmas.

1 comment:

A.Marie said...

I gave our wonderful little Sheba and Sasha extra big kisses and hugs tonight. It is a nasty cold and rainy night outside, but they are inside with us and are safe and snuggly warm in their little beds.

May God truly bless you and all of your volunteers for what you all do to find these animals forever homes!