Saturday, April 3, 2010

I feel like a failure today.

Ok, so I just typed a blog about how shitty I feel about what all has been going on the last few days.. I hit some sort of button and it all deleted. That seriously adds to my day.

I am too upset to type is all again...

Let's just say I feel like I failed about 3 dogs and 1 family so right now I am not liking being in rescue or really having anything to do with dogs...

I just can't handle disappointing people or dogs and I have managed to do it all in 3 days! GREAT!

2 comments:

marie said...

jerry is back home and he seems to be really happy that he is. hope that makes you feel alittle better

House of the Discarded said...

Blech! I hate those kind of days in rescue where you feel like you could run and hide. The worst part is questioning why you put yourself through the anguish.

I'm sure by the time you receive this comment things have improved. They always do, don't they? :)