Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I want a break

Every once in a while I think to myself what if I STOPPED. What if I stopped doing dog rescue. I guess I am just having one of those moments. It just gets so tiring. My husband went to his sister's lake house this weekend, she needs to get some work done on a storage barn they have...anyway, I couldn't go. Why? Because of the dogs.

I know when I am feeling like this I just need a weekend get away but I am not sure when I will get one of those. Could have been this weekend but I have to go to a Baby Shower, another party and a get together for my friends wedding..

I just need a break!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woof Woof,

Be sure to let fuury friends know that OREO is helping the SHELTER DOGS for her Birthday this April!

... read the GABE post on SHOW ME STATE DOGS

... THANKS!

Bubbles...ooo said...

Woof....take a break, sometimes you should. If you break down, what will happen to the furries? Maybe a short break? Best Regards and take care.