Friday, December 19, 2008

It isn't easy

Dog rescue isn't easy but I am sure lucky that my life is filled with friends, co - workers, acquaintances, those who have adopted from me, my vet office, etc. that understand it isn't easy. There are days I really wonder is it all worth it.... Wednesday and Thursday were one of those days.

I took the day off of work to put up Christmas decorations at my house and instead I drove around 6 puppies and their mom trying to save their lives. Would I do it again, YES! Would it have been a lot easier if the dog hoarder would have just let me have them in the first place and didn't have to run back and forth.. YES!

My stress levels were through the roof yesterday. I was just so overwhelmed.... so much to do and not enough hours in the day. Today I feel a lot better mostly b/c my wonderful fiance helped me out greatly and so did a volunteer named Kirsten. If it wasn't for them I might have just lost my mind.. wait I am in dog rescue my mind is already gone.. LOL!!

(Bob K. you better not be reading this while driving in this bad weather)
It is all worth is when I get wonderful emails with pictures attached like this:

































Yes there is a dog in that pile of toys... look closely!!













No comments: