Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LOOKIING UP!

I received some awesome news last night. #1 ANOTHER Petland is closing. WOOHOO! Now that only leaves 20 left in Ohio. Hey it is a start!

The other awesome news is I will be getting 4 dogs to safety this weekend. I am so excited. I was able to work out with my APL for them to take some dogs. The dogs just have to be ready for the adoption floor... meaning spayed/neutered, up to date on shots, heartworm negative.

OH I AM SO EXCITED! I feel like a million pounds have been lifted off my shoulders.

THEN the other cool thing is I am going to rescue 3 males.... still trying to figure out who, from where and how to get them to me. That seems like a bit of a challenge because all my normal transports are unavailable. :-( BUT regardless, I am going to save 3 males get them totally vetted and they are going to the APL too.

So, what if it costs a few dollars at least they aren't dead and I feel GREAT about that!

I am so excited.

Now to arrange transport... ugh! That is the hard part. I have 3 I want to get out of Clinton County which does not have a website so basically the dogs never get out of there alive. But there isn't a way to get them to me :-( I guess I need to see who else needs help and see if I can help them instead.. as long as I am helping someone, right?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

That is So Awesome!!!! Hope you can get transport worked out! Paws Crossed for ya!

shona said...

mentor petland is closing as well