Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Monsters in Dayton OHIO (post 2 of the day)

The monsters who walk among us - if you live in Dayton OH, this story is supposed to be on the news tonight. This dog was left to die in someone's basement. I believe there were three but I have not seen photos of the others. They are in rescue. Say a prayer they survive.


STARVED ABANDONED DOG

starved and left o die with 2 other dogsstarved and left o die with 2 other dogsPhotobucket


UPDATE: I just talked to Sharon Exxline of the Humane Society and the lady who took the dogs from the guy who starved them will be doing an interview on Channel 2 and turning in the info she has. The person or persons who let this happen to these dogs will be accountable. Having Lucien live is more than enough for me but this is really great for justice. Tune into Channel 7 or Channel 2 for more info!! (Who knows maybe even Channel 45). :0) Keep praying for Lucien..hes not out of the woods but he tried to raise himself up on his 2 front legs to have his belly rubbed.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

O.M.G. ;(

Bubbles...ooo said...

Goodness Gracious. Buddha be with this Lucien. He will make it, he will. I'll pray. Can I put your post on my blog And we thought it is only in Malaysia!

Dog Rescuer said...

@ Bubble...ooo - go a head and repost!!

House of the Discarded said...

Bless their hearts. :( :(

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

So sad that this happens to poor doggies! They are in our thoughts and prayers!

Alyssa said...

Those photos are absolutely unbelievable. Poor Lucien. I'm glad he's in good hands now, and I'm praying he lives.

So glad they are charging this guy.

Christy Stewart said...

Please keep us posted!

Bubbles...ooo said...

TQ. We will all pray for Lucien.

Unknown said...

I am just stunned that somebody could think in any way that this is ok. Well, maybe not as stunned as I should be, as I've seen some pretty horrible things in rescue. Anyway, health blessings sent from here.

Anonymous said...

Whoever did this to voiceless lives will rot in hell

Klynn said...

Omg People are just so Ignorant when it comes to dogs, Pitbulls especially dumb enough to think they will fight better if starved,,,, I pray and hope those poor babies survive