Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sick...

Thursday night was good. I had a large fund raiser with Love A Stray cat Rescue. It was crazy but it was our first one and we learned a lot of what to do and what not to do. LOL! It was a long night and it sucked b/c I was not feeling well that day.

I woke up Friday and felt horrible. I ended up going to work late and leaving early. I was supposed to go to a Den Trail on Saturday but when I woke up I felt even worse. I really wanted to go to that too just couldn't get out of bed. I had a wedding to go to Saturday evening which I was able to drag myself to. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! Amazing! The wedding was about an hour from our house so we just stayed the night. I ended up going to bed around 10:30. My head was killing me.. the pressure under my eyes kept making my eyes water.. people probably thought I was crying. LOL!

This morning we had to get up and get moving so we could check out of the hotel. We were home by 12:30. I had my husband move my hammock from the back yard to the fenced area where I let the dogs play. I let the dogs out, sat on the hammock for a few and then went and started cleaning the barn.. I kept going and doing something and then laying on my hammock. Took me all day to do my chores that normally take me about an hour to do. LOL!

I did get a dog adopted today so that was good. Another dog to a home.

It was a good day. I got to spend a lot of time with my dogs, which I haven't been able to do all week b/c of all the craziness.. geez so busy.

Well I hope this cold doesn't last long b/c I would really like to be able to do stuff without feeling like my head might explode. Not to mention if I don't take some time of over the counter something or another I have a fever. UGH!

No comments: