Monday, October 27, 2008

Beanie update

Beanie is a dog that I adopted out almost 2 years ago now. Here is the latest update on him:

I just had to let you know that Beanie got his first AKC agility title this weekend! He now has his NAJ which is his Novice Agility Jumpers title. We also got two qualifying scores towards his Novice Standard title and only need one more qualifying run to get his NA Novice Agility title! Our next competition is November 15th up in Columbus . I can’t tell you how many people stop me at trials and tell me how much they enjoy watching Beanie run. His enthusiasm is priceless!

I sent you some pictures from our October trial. The first one is Beanie warming up with his favorite toy. I can toss that ball a hundred times! The second one shows you how excited Beanie is about agility – he whines at the gate ready to go in. The last one shows Beanie on the table which in the middle of his fast run he has to stop at the table and either do a sit or down for 5 seconds and wait for the judge to say go.

Talk to you later,
Kim

No comments: