Saturday, October 18, 2008

Checking emai....

I am totally completely obsessed with checking email. I am on email all day at work, I leave work, get home, check email, I change my clothes , go outside and take care of all my animals. I am outside for (well it is getting cold out and darker sooner so....) 2 or 3 hours. I come in the house, check email, change my clothes, make dinner, watch TV, check email, go to bed.

I wake up in the morning, shower and as I am blow drying my hair, I check email. I go outside take care of the animals, go to work and I am on email all day.

The weekends are a little less on email just because I am busy with the dogs but still it is Saturday morning and I have already checked my email. LOL!!

Why am I so obsessed with checking my email? Because maybe just maybe there is an application for one of my dogs. I don't want to miss out on a good home just because I wasn't fast enough on email. AND THAT SO HAS HAPPENED!!

Well people apply for a dog, they want to see that dog NOW!! Most people aren't up for the waiting thing. So, as soon as I get an application I try my best to reply to them ASAP, get their vet reference done and give them a call.

The only bad part about email is when you get emails about dogs that need help. Especially now since I can't really help b/c I don't have anywhere to put them.

Anyways, I have an obsession with my email.. LOL!! For me checking email is like going down on Christmas morning to see what Santa left you. You hold your breath the entire time you are walking down the stairs just hoping it is that certain present you told Santa you wanted.

How lame is that??? LOL!!

No comments: